What's your best childhood memory?



Image result for What's your best childhood memory?
I'd put my arms inside my shirt and told people that I lost my arms

• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose

• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once

• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out.

• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.

• Used to think that the moon followed our car

• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off

• Watching two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race
• The only thing I had to take care of was a school bag.

• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.

• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see
when the lights went off.

READ AT MORE: https://youtu.be/VO8ycmaYBvE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bigg Boss 12 winner: Dipika Kakar makes 15 heartfelt confessions about her journey on the show

What is meant by personal lifestyle choices

What are the benefits of reading books?